Driving 4 cars back on the trailers after finishing on Sundaypriceless Also disappointed it took my team going to race control and showing them video for the other car to get called in. Message or email info@GorillaSticker.com new window nets seat belts and antenna. They were closing at a very consistent rate. The ChampCar Endurance Series provides an opportunity for teams of drivers of all levels to compete on some of the most renowned tracks in all of motorsports. Car @ PIRC (United States) 02 October 2022 by ChampCar Endurance Series Length Best Lap No. Going to try and get a full race report up soon. So tonight was a mess, at least for me. Then the next lap it may have stopped raining in 12 / 13, but now turns 3 and 7 would be getting rain. The races range in length from 6 to 38 hours. This there was a full yellow or a red flag right after that and we were thinking this was why. Practice Round: Wednesday, 2-November-2022, In-Sim Session Date: Saturday, 31-December-2022. The winner of the National Championship: a. FREE! ChampCar Endurance Series, ChampCar, CCES, and ChampCar.Live, are trademarks and /or service marks of ChumpCar International Inc.. Glad you made it out of that. 20 Aug. 06:29. Your previous content has been restored. The ChumpCar Logo is a service mark of ChumpCar International Inc. and is fully protected. And then most recently punted by another Miata at Mid-Ohio. Just a guy that's obsessed with cars and auto racing. Finished 7th in class both days at Sebring this year. Got a car? I had a blast in Turtle in those conditions! Theme or engineering? No credit is given toward the point calculation of the vehicle for selling removed parts. We fueled and swapped alternators in 8 minutes. Cars are sorted and team is polite. The series has a different overall philosophy, however, placing more emphasis on racing and less on decorations, costumes, and themes. BOD nominations. I spun in front of the whole field on lap one and ended into the turn 6 wall like a moron. Best Speed By Competitor 2.7800 miles 27 (01:59.434) 83.795 miles/h Visceral Racing Group 1988 Porsche 944RSR (RD/WT/BL) All Results Results By Class Lap Chart Compare Pos Competitor Total Time Diff Laps Best Lap Best Lap No. They barely made the 5 hour mark on Saturday. We're talking endurance racing, 7 to 24-hours long! It's actually lucky he moved so early. Powered by Invision Community. 2018 National Champion - RVAGFX #111 1989 BMW 325, https://champcar.org/mainweb/pdf/2019RacingRadioNationalChampionshipResults.pdf, https://champcar.org/mainweb/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/1397221586_2018NCMResults.pdf, National Corvette Museum Motorsports Park, "Hit the track for the ChumpCar World Series", "ChampCar shines under overcast skies at Sebring", "Racer Boy: ChumpCar Claimer Road Racing", "The Junkyard Doge: How the 24 Hours of LeMons Became a Sensation", "So, You Want to Race Cheap Cars. Poor Frank tried to brake and everything.. You can post now and register later. Dec 30th-31st. 1.5.2. This point calculation excludes required safety equipment, as well as maintenance and replacement of wear items with OEM or OEM-equivalent parts. [9], Notable ChumpCar competitors include NASCAR Sprint Cup champion driver Tony Stewart, well known NASCAR teams Hendrick Motorsports and Roush Fenway Racing,[10] and Ars Technica contributing writer Jonathan Gitlin. Display as a link instead, ChampCar Endurance Series, ChampCar, CCES, and ChampCar.Live, are trademarks and /or service marks of ChumpCar International Inc.. Got a question about ChampCar? It should have been crystal clear there was still a giant black car there still. The ChumpCar Logo is a service mark of ChumpCar International Inc. and is fully protected. 2009-2022 ChumpCar International Inc., All rights reserved. CCES business questions. Best Speed 1 942 Powered by Invision Community, 2022 ChampCar iRacing Series: Round 16, Sebring - 11/2/2022, 11/9/2022. Had I been pushed over into my normal braking zone, there's a much better chance I'd have spun, likely collecting not just the E30, but possibly also the Daring Greatly Caddilac that wasn't far behind us. Each driver is required to complete at least one hour in the car. 4 cars?! It was awesome running with everyone, not watching you all disappear by the next turn! Over time, ChumpCar's rules evolved to form a more coherent, distinct series unlike any other in North America. [8], ChumpCar races resembled LeMons races in the beginning, as many LeMons teams participated in lavishly decorated cars and costumes. Saw this happen live from our pit stall. That whole first hour was a roll of the dice what corner had grip. champcar endurance series is organized exclusively for pleasure, recreation, and other nonprofitable purposes within the meaning of internal revenue code section 501 (c) (7) or the corresponding provision of any future united states internal revenue law, where substantially all of the corporation's activities are for such purposes, and no part of The National Championship will be at Road Atlanta on February 5, 2023, a 14-Hour single-day winner takes all event. All the news about an upcoming ChampCar Race. Founded in 2009, the range changed its name in 2017, with registered trademark granted by the USPTO on August 28, 2018. 1.5.4. End of 3rd stint alternator #2 came apart, also throttle was hung. The mentor program will match up new members and/or teams with experienced mentors that can be in the same geographical area and/or with specific car platform knowledge. ChampCar Endurance Series, ChampCar, CCES, and ChampCar.Live, are trademarks and /or service marks of ChumpCar International Inc.. 2001 Nissan sentra gxe originally built by Virginia international raceway still titled in their name. The ChumpCar Logo is a service mark of ChumpCar International Inc. and is fully protected. We had a bad vibration as soon as the green fell that only got worse after my dumbassery. Thanks!https://paypal.me/RacingStrongLLC?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US, For more information about the ChampCar Endurance Series, visit https://champcar.org. Sonoma Raceway, located in Sonoma California was chosen for the 2020 TireRack.com ChampCar Endurance Series National Championship. . The ChumpCar Logo is a service mark of ChumpCar International Inc. and is fully protected. Which Series Do You Choose? We don't know what the future holds for the Merc 16v with no vpi and all that fun stuff. Session was set with 1 hour practice, 1 hour quali (see screenshot below) but practice did not advance. About Speedhive. Racing Strong LLC is back with a visual interest. 1.8l ARP head studs. 20 Aug. 06:29. ChampCar Endurance Series AMPd Up 8+7-Hour enduro, Dirt Track Racing at Central Virginias Natural Bridge Speedway. Race your car with some friends, or find a drive with one of many arrive and drive teams, at world-famous tracks like Daytona International Speedway, Watkins Glen International . Especially being an EC car, there's no reason for that level of aggression. On 9/27/2022 at 9:33 AM, BollingerChump said: 2009-2022 ChumpCar International Inc., All rights reserved. 2nd stint alternator shook in half. Teams are scored and ranked by the number of laps completed during the time allotted for the race net of penalty laps. We visited Atlanta Motorsports Park for the TireRack.com ChampCar Endurance Series AMPd Up 8+7-Hour enduro. Racing in the rain. Race ready Champcar # 448. The ChampCar Mentor Program will help and nourish new members and teams to be successful in ChampCar long term. Regardless WTF moment for sure. In the past, events were also held at major road racing tracks in Canada, along with a street race in Mexico. NOTE: No Coolers, Outside Food, or Drinks on Special Events Listed Above. Saturday 8 Hour Enduro Overall Results Final. Clear editor. Some Rights Reserved. In 2015, ChumpCar Canada was split off as a separate entity, although there is still close coordination between the US ChampCar Endurance Series and the Canadian ChumpCar organization. We ran a WRL event at RA a few years back where it rained the entire Sunday, and its easily top 5 favorite stints in an endurance car ever. We have a 2 hour race to close out the season and although the overall championship has been decided there are still plenty of close scraps throughout the table to determine final placings and entrance into the hat for the participation award. So much so that I work & play in the auto racing industry. Aggressive Eagle Endurance 2007 Mazda MX-5 Miata (Red) 68. It scuffed up a brand new for this weekend RF wheel. Finish in the top 80 in points for the previous season. The table contains a large variety of makes and models to choose from. Wow, that's impressive! You cannot paste images directly. Where or when who knows but its been fun, we made some great friends over the last 5 years and look forward to seeing everyone at the track. If you have read this far, I want to thank you. Paste as plain text instead, So much so that I work & play in the auto racing industry. Please note that the practice round will feature an AI field of drivers in the Mazda Miata to provide further data and testing of this concept. c. Lowest point total wins the National Championship. Share Tweet Pin It Share. By Not all events will have images. It's all here Make a post with your team name and region. Events are held at major road racing tracks across the US. In 2017 ChumpCar World Series (ChumpCar International Inc.) adopted the name ChampCar Endurance Series and filed for trademark rights after receiving the blessings from the INDYCAR, LLC (the legal successor of Champ Car World Series) to use the name. Teens (13-19) Seniors (60&up) $18.00. Upload or insert images from URL. Great job making it a relatively non-incident, bad place to drop a wheelcould've been big 1. Endurance racing is all weather racing. ChampCar Endurance Series, ChampCar, CCES, and ChampCar.Live, are trademarks and /or service marks of ChumpCar International Inc.. [12] Robert Mink is the CEO and board chair. Bill Strong, September 27 in Race Results and Reports, https://speedhive.mylaps.com/Events/2055536, https://racingstrong.smugmug.com/ChampCar-2022-Road-America-Fall, $6,400 in entry fees He could have easily turned in from mid track and not really lost anything, Thanks Mike, I probably wouldn't have had any time to read your text thoughwe really only had 1 crew person, and both co-captains were also driving at times, so we stayed busy. I normally lift at the approach road, and brake just after, so I had time to gather the car up and get on brakes with time to spare. Thanks to Champ for hosting and the safety crews @ Road America for being the best in the business. Qualy was cut short. ChampCar iRacing Series - League Application, 2022 ChampCar iRacing Series Broadcast Information Form, 2022 ChampCar iRacing Series Protest Form, So far no sign of the AI in practice or qualifying, Ok we have them now but its 8:30 and still shows 1 hr of qualifying and we are only 16 minutes into the updated qualifying session. The ChumpCar Logo is a service mark of ChumpCar International Inc. and is fully protected. Then on the warm up lap, Car #901 Frank R nearly hit me 3 times and then finally succeeded at turn 15 and damaged my car so bad, I had to use the tow truck. This will be a good long term storage of the links for you to go back and view your racing exploits. Orlando and I started from pit lane and had to maneuver through the MX-5 mess. We ran RT660s Saturday. Public answers for tech questions emailed to tech or the CEO of ChampCar. I hope everyone enjoys the race. This really grinds my gears. The ChampCar Endurance Series (CCES) Technical Discussions ; new E30 build points question new E30 build points question. ChampCar Endurance Series is North America's home for real, affordable, competitive endurance road racing. Dropped us to 15th. I'm honestly disappointed it quit as I got in the car. The ChampCar Endurance Series is a budget class endurance race held on paved road race courses across North America, formerly known as the ChumpCar World Series, run by ChumpCar International Inc. [17], Past TireRack.com ChampCar Endurance Series National Championship Winners, 2019 Results- https://champcar.org/mainweb/pdf/2019RacingRadioNationalChampionshipResults.pdf, 2019 Location - Charlotte Motor Speedway Roval Paste as plain text instead, Report on your last ChampCar event See how you did and let us know how your race went! 1.5.5. An annual National Championship event will be held at a track designated by the CEO. Also disappointed no one came to talk about it. We have another build we plan to run and we move on. Swapped to unknown age or conditioned rs4s for Sunday big thanks to Quantum performance for changing tires over for us. 1.5.1. 727. He almost took out the other black E30 with the yellow grille too! Bill Strong. Additional awards may be given for notably good (or bad) driving, especially dedicated repair work, or good overall spirit. Need general information or new to endurance racing? Got a question about the rules? No stint is allowed to exceed two hours, with a minimum one hour rest. Need a driver? A minimum of TWO (2) original team drivers must be a part of the Championship team. Y'all earned it, and it was great racing with you as always. Seat available for Sebring. You cannot paste images directly. Powered by Invision Community. 3,200 miles of racing Replies disabled. We brought the 4th car as a backup and decided to enter it at the last minute. Founded in 2009, the range changed its name in 2017, with registered trademark granted by the USPTO on August 28, 2018. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. Haz-Mat Motorsports 1966 FORD MUSTANG (Bronze) 69. In June 2017, the CCWS BOD resigned and Micheal Chisek was made President of ChumpCar International, Inc. [14]. Feel free to discuss teams, cars, etc in a different forum. Need a ride? Races are sanctioned throughout the United States, as well as in Canada and Mexico. ChampCar Endurance Series, ChampCar, CCES, and ChampCar.Live, are trademarks and /or service marks of ChumpCar International Inc.. By . These were new, beaded in Friday evening. Show up and drive, Hang out, eat hot dogs, do pit stops. [1] ChumpCar's slogan is "Real Racing, Real Tracks, Real Cheap Cars", and its stated mission, as stated on its website, is to be "It's all about racing. 246 were here. Ars takes to the track", "The ChampCar Endurance Series: 2018 Basic Club & Competition Rules (BCCR)", "Low Budget Race Report International Edition: Ensenada Grand Prix", "The ChampCar Endurance Series: 2018 National Championship", "2015 Optima Batteries ChumpCar World Series Event Schedule", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=ChampCar_Endurance_Series&oldid=1119337864, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, "Calabogie Motorsports Park (Canadian Chumpionship)", "Atlanta Motorsports Park (East Chumpionship)", "Las Vegas Motor Speedway (West Chumpionship)", This page was last edited on 1 November 2022, at 01:13. [16] The most common event format is a two-race weekend, with one eight-hour race each on Saturday and Sunday. It's all about tearing down those high-dollar roadblocks that, in the past, have restricted people with a passion for cars and racing from getting fully engaged and involved in motorsports. The ChumpCar Logo is a service mark of ChumpCar International Inc. and is fully protected. We hot swapped pads, but the damage was done. ChampCar Endurance Series is for people like you that have always wanted to go road racing without all the hassles, huge rulebooks, or obscene expenses. Got a question about ChampCar? Thank you to everyone who has participated in another strong season for the ChampCar iRacing Series, and I look forward to bringing you more news and information about the 2023 season before the end of the year. Happy New Year to everyone, and welcome to the 2022 ChampCar iRacing Series. Powered by Invision Community. Need a tow? By That was the last weekend of that car racing with champ as we see it. Thanks. I have no idea what the 287 car was thinking. But for now I'll leave this here. EBC RP2s are going to be a no for us in the future. In the first full year of the series, ChumpCar hosted nine events across the United States at tracks that included Texas Motor Speedway, Iowa Speedway, Portland International Raceway, Hallett Motor Racing Circuit, and Putnam Park. Print. 1.5.3. I'm assuming because the 2-hour race, but it was still set with 2-hour practice, then 1-hour qualifying.