Advantages Where can you find someone who is so willing to let go of their own desires for someone else? What Is A Character Trait? Amiable. Graceful the way a princess, then queen should be. As she fled, her power unraveled more and more from her grasp on them. Status. Elsa grew emotionally cold and fearful of hurting others with her powers; she leaned on her parents for support. She's terrified of hurting anyone else, and that causes her to shun all physical contact with anyone else. She was no longer worried about what others thought of her. What have I done?, (After Anna unthawed) Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. To learn even more about the four Energy Types, read my book, It's Just My Nature. This isn't so positive with Elsa because, combined with her anxiety and depression, this trait turns her into a person who hides away - and plans to do that for the rest of her life. Anna did not understand why Elsa began isolating herself from others. Running is Olaf sliding on his belly in the snow. Where can you meet Anna and Elsa of Frozen | I Know the, 13 Positive Personality Traits of Princess Anna Worth, 13 Positive Personality Traits of Princess Pocahontas Worth, 13 Positive Personality Traits of Princess Cinderella Worth, How can a daddy teach his little girl to have passion? Hans attempted to kill Elsa but it was Anna who stepped in the way holding up a hand and stopped his sword stroke. Though he resists everything about his new home at Out-With initially, his love for his friend Shmuel changes his attitude. Potato Head. generosity integrity loyalty devoted loving kindness sincerity self-control peaceful faithful patience determination persistence open-minded fair cooperative tolerant optimistic spiritual Dark Side Characteristics She is a good person. Traits are formed by a person's behaviour and attitude to others. Character Traits: Character traits is a term we always come across. Ice Control may be used with the Indirect bonus (+3). She's afraid of what she can do. As we mentioned a few times, people born under the Libra sign have a passion for beauty and a great sense of aesthetics. Agreeable. A reindeer with the heart of a Labrador, Sven is Kristoff's loyal friend, sleigh-puller and conscience. Also, in Frozen Fever, she is shown to be able to create emerald green ice. Once she took on the role of Queen, she appeared calm, reserved and poised. Elsa is one of the main characters alongside Anna, her sister, in Frozen. Find out how you match to her and 5500+ other characters. Go figure. UI designer : Jaetheme.com. Its okay to have elegance without being showing. Anna: Sure you can, I know you can. 7 Favourites. List Of Character Traits. They are permanent Ice Animations with 01 AP for all stats. Elsa has kept her emotions in check since that fateful night when an accident hurt her little sister. She is diplomatic and tries to help her subjects with their problems. | Ask, Toyota Wants to Know - Chinese Car Buying Habits. At first, I thought Elsa was an okay character. If she rolls double ones, as she did when arguing with Anna over blessing her marriage, it will burst forth! RELATED:The 5 Best & 5 Worst Fictional Countries From Movies, Ranked. Hans is a handsome royal from a neighboring kingdom who comes to Arendelle for Elsa's coronation. While on a trip to Florida for business, daddy took time out to take me to Epcot Center where we stood in line for nearly 4 hours!! Kingdom of Arendelle (High), Anna (High). This is her biggest test. But the crushing weight of her reality was ever present and she relapsed into her cold depressive shell. As Arendelles official Ice Master and Deliverer, Kristoff has found love with Anna and his new family: Elsa, Olaf and Sven. On the other hand, Elsa's fear of herself led to several other problems, like her anxiety and overprotectiveness. Elsa adamantly refused. characters are most like you. Elsa felt responsible though she didnt know how to undo it. Elsa is the daughter of Agnarr and Iduna, the older sister of Anna and the former queen of Arendelle. Everyone has character traits. Playful but not fast enough to keep up with Anna. And unfortunately, things have become even lonelier at the castle her parents (who were serving as King and Queen) died recently in a tragic accident at sea. The victim will feel weak. They travelled into the mountains to find Elsa. Her powers react to her own emotions and if she is afraid or anxious her powers can get out of control and become dangerous to those around her. Fierce I want her on my team! Her outward friendliness allows her to make nice with ambassadors and peasants alike. Jul 22, 2014 - Explore Jennifer Matuska's board "Ela character traits", followed by 171 people on Pinterest. account. Fate takes her on a dangerous journey in an attempt to end the eternal winter that has fallen over the kingdom. The little two legged snowballs from Frozen Fever were produced by accident whenever Elsa sneezed. Anna told Elsa of the endless winter shed caused and in despair Elsas power blasted out of her in a wave. She fled into the mount ains just wanting to be free. Adventurous. I cant control the curse! Kristoff realizing he loved Anna returned. Ice Control is limited to 05 APs when Elsa has negative emotions (-1). Elsa's overprotective nature mostly just frustrates Anna, and though it occasionally helps, it's mostly a hindrance. She is the older sister of Princess Anna and was next in line for Arendelle's throne, until her powers over ice and snow led her to becoming the famous Snow Queen later the princess. Each of the following characters were created using Elsas Ice Animation and made permanent. Please enable Javascript and hit the button below! Active. She wears lavender eye shadow. (This too was bought off at the end of the film). In Frozen part one she puts the whole of Arendelle in winter and runs away to live in the mountains. The go-to source for comic book and superhero movie fans. Authority Figure, Dark Secret (her powers; bought off at the end of the film), Miscellaneous: Elsas lack of Control of Ice Production comes into play when she begins to display negative emotions. This is another mark of a good ruler: pleasing the people. Helper(s): Wikipedia, Frozen wikia, Goldfishturtle (For Height of Elsa and Olaf), Disney Wikia. Queen Elsa, from Frozen, had adifficult time growing up but maintained positive personality traits despite the time she spent having to cut herself off from the world. Dreaming - Let your child dream big and aim for the sky. Grateful her kingdom now accepts her, she works hard to be a good queen. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Dont feel it. CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS Anna (voice of Kristen Bell) Anna is more daring than graceful and, at times, can act before she thinks. Elsa: No I cant, I I dont know how. to RV vs Heat-based Attacks, Strange Appearance. He then convinced the ruling members to kill Elsa for treason. Ice Animations do have mental stats. No one, even Anna, could ever know Elsas secret. Elsa can change the ices colors to match her emotions, as shown within her ice palace: blue when shes happy, red when shes frightened, purple when shes sad and amber when shes angry. The first line "Born of cold and winter air" can clearly reference Elsa's power that she was born with. Following her return as Arendelles monarch, Elsa wears a genuine smile, and spends most of her spare time is spent using her abilities for the pleasure of others. Its not a weakness to be graceful. A failed roll means the area and objects around her begin icing over. You dont need to tell people what kind of person you are. 13 Positive Personality Traits of Princess Anna Free-spirited - lots of princesses are individualistic, unlike others, and unlike each other except that they each have their own individual desires to pursue. Especially in 2, Anna has mood swings and other traits of BPD. But deep down she cant help but wonder why she was born with powers. Born with the ability to control ice and snow, Elsa became terrified of her powers after they accidentally harmed her younger sister, Anna, when they were both just small girls. Alone. She breaks promises. Mr. Elsa is also the only human in the Frozen films to have magic. Anna was no different. She would create for her younger sister a winter wonder-land while their parents, the King and Queen, slept. Elsa: Everywhere? During the harvest festival at the beginning of Frozen 2, Elsa is shown creating objects made of ice for the children. The Worst Character Traits Of Each Disney Princess Walt Disney Productions By Neeraj Chand / July 14, 2021 1:14 am EDT Everyone knows what being a Disney princess means. A 2187 points Character (Without Olaf, Marshmallow, and the Snowgies), Powers: Read More. Elsa is also the only human in the Frozen films to have magic. RELATED:Anna's 5 Best Traits (& Her 5 Worst) In Frozen. The Frozen Elsas Character Traits Womens Racerback Tank Top/T-shirt is super cute, classy and sparkly. She is loosely based off of Hans Christian Andersen's fairy tale of the Snow Queen. Elsa: It was an accident., Conceal it. At 21 Elsa was of an age to take control of Arendelle. In the first film, Elsa's isolation and mantra about her powers have caused her to fear herself. Quote:The cold never bothered me anyway.. Character traits are the words used by authors to describe the true personality of a character and make their stories more real. Who can show what they really care by NOT doing something? In the last second they will quickly be frozen through as solid ice (-1). She's fearful. Flame Immunity is represented by the cloud that follows Olaf (His own personal flurry) it keeps the temperature just right for his body to stay frozen. Anna realized the same thing and went out into the fjord seeking Kristoff. As the future queen, Elsa was raised to think of others first, especially after her powers proved to be potentially harmful. You can discover more about your Energy Type and how you move throughout the world. Anna: Well, more than you. Her life had become a lonely misery. The elegant Queen of Arendelle. Good character includes traits like loyalty, honesty, courage, integrity, fortitude, and other important virtues that promote good behavior. Frozen's Elsa and Anna are two of the most popular characters in the Disney franchise. She's fearless. On the upside, Mars' retrograde . It is one of Anna's best traits as a princess and serves her well in her positions as princess and queen. You cant marry someone you just met! Anna did not understand and shouted angrily after her. Character Traits List Her enemies, now revealed, were dealt with. When she is on her own she changed her dress to a pale blue color. Character Character Traits To Kill A Mockingbird Save Time On Research and Writing She runs away to avoid hurting others, even when the only one she's hurting is herself. Just stay away and youll be safe from me!, Anna: You kind of set off an eternal winter everywhere. She can also create and enchant snowmen giving them a life of their own. Elsa is the wife of Ralf (Father), and the mother of Gretel and Bruno. They hit it off to say the least! No escape from the storm inside of me. They removed all magic from Annas body, even altering her memories, to save her life. It was Annas own selfless act that unthawed her heart. Born with the ability to control ice and snow, Elsa became terrified of her powers after they accidentally harmed her younger sister, Anna, when they were both just small girls. Her isolated life has made it so that she doesn't want to come into contact with anyone, and her training to be queen has asked her to put her civiliansbefore herself. Elsa Descriptive Personality Statistics. Sometimes it is harder to NOT do something than to do. This profile also covers the 2015 short Frozen Fever. Elsa and her sister were princesses of the lake kingdom, Arendelle. Anna Anna is the perfect fairytale character; unflappable, she is the forever optimist. Elsa is a character from Frozen.. 19 Comments. Besides (smiling) A cold never bothered me anyway.. Friendly - easy person, warm and sociable. No matter what game we are playing, I want Elsa on my side! She's accompanied by ice delivery man Kristoff, his reindeer Sven, and snowman Olaf. Anna chases Elsa in 1 and then struggles and fights to keep her in 2. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Armed with a BS in Journalism from Boston University, she has published work at the following publications: Boston Globe, Crime Report, Ancient World Magazine, Screen Queens, BU BUZZ, BU Quad, Mindfray, Catalyst.cm, the Boston Hassle, and the Celebrity Cafe. Luckily, others intervene. According to her parents, the secret was to Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know. Although her loving parents were well intentioned, they made Elsa feel that she could never really be herself. Since Rapunzel and Eugene from Tangled arrived at Elsas coronation there could be a Disney universe that would allow all their stories to intertwine. Through self-isolation and a pair of enchanted gloves, Elsa grew up keeping a precarious hold on her powers. Elsa was just 21 when she became queen in the absence of her missing parents. She is voiced by Idina Menzel. Astrology Mars in Gemini, mars-neptune 34 Replies. Challenge letting it go her fear of her powers, that is. She freezes solid in the cold. Elsa is a Scandinavian Queen and elder sister of Princess Anna voiced by actress Kristen Bell. He is innocent, outgoing and loves all things summer. Elsa doesn't know where to stop, because she was never taught. Elsa wears green and purple while in Arendel le similar to her sister Anna. No. Elsa Chairez Student Instructions Character Traits Find a picture of a character from Holes Use the tool to list 4 character traits Use the microphone to explain why you chose each trait Click the when finished 4th Grade, Reading 71 teachers like this Surprise Meeting I Can Only Imagine Singer, Song Writer Bart Millard at Facebook HQ Prescreening, Famous Dads, celebrity dads: Stories, Lives and Experiences. She's shy and timid. Help him set practical goals and direct his growth towards his dreams. With the Aurora Borealis overhead and ice men gathering ice-blocks from a frozen lake below, Anna disturbed Elsas sleep. Marshmallow is an enormous icy snowman born from Elsa's powers. Without being comfortable to show her emotions, she bottled up her anger and insecurities. This is getting out of hand. Skills: In the first film, she's clearly at her happiest when performing magic. Personality traits are analyzed at every step of the employment process, from job interview questions and personal reference letters to on-the-job skills and annual employee evaluations. Elsa Character Traits Published: Aug 18, 2016. But she's also the most optimistic and caring person you'll ever meet. We use it in our day-to-day conversations. Alive. Instead, this just makes her afraid of them - and herself. She may. Some character traits reveal positive aspects of a person's underlying values or beliefs. When turned on a living being Elsa has the potential to kill without meaning to. By. She likes people. She was giddy as the guests began to arrive and she moved among them until she ran into, quite literally, Prince Hans of the Southern Isles. Lastly, defining ice, or Elsa, as "beautiful, powerful, and dangerous" gives her recognition as a strong and powerful woman but also a negative . Powerful she displayed her strength by holding her gift in, not by letting it out. Attack Vulnerability: -2 C.S. She also became a bit of a perfectionist when it came to planning events. With the overwhelming audience approval of the first movie and the success of the highly-anticipated sequel Frozen 2, the two sisters are household names.In fact, they are so popular that Disney has dedicated several park events to the franchise, including themed treats, merchandise, parades, and of course . It's clear that she is a more approachable queen than Elsa was, at the beginning. Elsa wears high-heels as well. Maybe that's why it makes sense that she isn't destined to stay Arendelle's queen for long, despite all the good she did for the country. Continuing down this road even turns her ice palace sanctuary into something dark and threatening later in the film. All you know is how to shut people out. Who doesnt want to play? Amusing. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. He thirsts for adventure and discovery, and this trait leads him toward transformation. But deep down she can't help but wonder why she was born with powers. My audiobook channel: LindsayaudiobooksFollow Me!Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/mayllie/Instagram: @Maylliee (with 2 E's)Twitter:@Maylllie (that's with . Regal a princess, then a queen, but always a faithful daughter and sister. However, her reign could be in danger if her secret is revealed and her people turn against her. This reversal will keep the planet in Gemini for a total of about seven months. Anyway, it describes Anna more then Elsa. A trait is a distinguishing quality or characteristic, typically one belonging to a person. The Wine Never Bothered Me Anyway!!! From the mountain side the group could look down on the frozen Arendelle. Born with the power of ice and snow, Elsa is the firstborn daughter of King Agnarr and Queen Iduna, the older sister of Queen Anna, and the former queen of Arendelle. Subjects from all over came to bear witness and show their fealty to the new Queen. Fate takes her on a dangerous journey in an attempt to end the eternal winter that has fallen over the kingdom. Bring her into the modern age but keep the essential parts of her background like hurting her sister at a young age and trying to control it throughout her life. She makes promises. As the elder of the two sisters, Elsa can be quite overprotective. At a young age she tried to conceal her power, her father suggested gloves, possibly a psychological mindset to keep her anxiety level down. Elsa: Love will thaw. Beautiful.. The best surprises are the ones that come out of nowhere. Humbleness - Being humble and down to earth is the most valued attribute in your child. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. This, first of all, isn't healthy, and secondly, doesn't work out very well for Elsa. Elsa had held in her emotions and powers for so long. Admirable. Can you imagine sitting in that room all those years and NOT getting hugs from her daddy!! Elsa is therefore shown as willing to think outside the box and take the time to come up with something the children will actually appreciate. Elsa can manipulate ice to construct an ice palace, a stairway to its entrance, and even her ice colored gown. Anna wanted to play in spite of the way things went wrong at times. Daddy and I really looked forward to seeing FROZEN and meeting the new Princess Anna. Then being tossed into an incredible amount of responsibility while trying to control and hide her powers. Isolation, rudeness, betrayals, freezing cold weather, Elsa shutting her out, dishonesty, embarrassing herself, heights, losing loved ones, chaos, Hans, being hopeless, being disowned Status Active Parents King Agnarr (father) Queen Iduna (mother) Siblings Elsa (older sister) Other relatives King Runeard (paternal grandfather) Throughout most of her young life, Elsa feared that her powers were monstrous. Slinky Dog. Elsa decreed the gates would never be closed again. A person with good character chooses to do the right thing because he or she believes it is the morally right to do so. Elsa: I dont get colds. On the bright side, it's one of her great joys. Flexible - can easily adapt and adjust to any situation. Her powers allow her control over temperatures as well. All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers. This profile includes S P O I L E R S, for the handful of living beings on Earth who have not seen Frozen. Elegant. Olaf is a friendly snowman at only 26 tall. However, in Frozen Fever we see that Elsa is still vulnerable to minor power fluctuations. He is dark-haired and small for his age. Elsa: Anna, what do you know about true love? Who Are MCU's Thunderbolts? They defeated Marshmallow who plummeted into the crevasse and captured Elsa. She dislikes people. She was initially a princess but eventually ascended to the throne as queen of Arendelle after her parents died. The gates would be open ALL DAY! Elsa summoned Marshmallow, a giant ice and snow creature to toss them out. Protective she loved her little sister so much she became completely selfless. Elsa, Annas older sister, had the unique power from birth to control snow and ice. You may be interested to read Best Preteen Activity for Father and Daughter Write a Book. Elsa constantly fears rejection from others and has always wanted to find the source of her powers. She's diplomatic with the Duke of Weselton, convincing him to dance with Anna instead of herself, and later refusing his trade agreements. The song continues to talk about cutting through the heart and recognizing that though it is feared, it is still something to see beauty in. On the way, they meet Olaf the animated snowman from their childhood. Youll only make it worse! Forgiving - A forgiving, merciful, and lenient person. Snowflakes began to falland they did not stop. In the first film, she's clearly at her happiest when performing magic. Youre not safe here! Ice Production and Ice Control has no AV. When it comes to appearance, Cinderella is the best character who can describe a Libra person. Hes an enormous icy guardian. At the Coronation dance, Elsa relaxed a little, having a laugh with her sister. Source of Character: The 2013 Disney computer-animated musical fantasy film Frozen and the animated short sequel Frozen Fever, characters voiced by Idina Menzel, (8-yr-old Elsa) Eva Bella, (12-yr-old Elsa) Spencer Ganus, and (Olaf) Josh Gad. to RV vs Heat-based Attacks, Distinct Appearance. Fortunately it doesn't make her violent or nasty, just passionate. Therefore, she isolated herself from the world as a means of protecting her family and kingdom. S he is terrified her powers will get out of control and hurt someone. Mars is now retrograde. Caring Elsa did NOT play because she cared. It should be obvious to them. Its a perfect wear for Epcots Food and Wine Festival or for any Disney Privacy Settings Elsa's demeanor easilygets her through the coronation and most of the party, but inwardly it's difficult to tell if she actuallyenjoys herself. Below is a list of 84 positive character traits that can be used to build character trait vocabulary. Movie News, Movie Trailers & upcoming Movie Reviews, The Leading Source for Gaming News, Reviews, and Interviews, 10 Movies That Completely Misunderstood Their Audiences, According To Reddit, Frozen: Elsa's 5 Best Traits (& Her 5 Worst), Anna's 5 Best Traits (& Her 5 Worst) In Frozen, The 5 Best & 5 Worst Fictional Countries From Movies, Ranked, 10 Best Animated Movie Franchises, According To IMDb, 10 Things You Didn't Know About Arendelle From Frozen, Lord of the Rings: Every Theory About Who Tom Bombadil Is, How Zendaya's Stunts In The Greatest Showman Were Filmed, Mars Attacks' Alien Dialogue "Ack, Ack" Is A Meta Gag. Here is a list of key characters traits: Brave Tough Strong Courageous Fearless Reliable Confident Ambitious Happy Friendly Fancy Fun-loving Humorous Energetic Joyful Popular Simple Kind Adventurous Cheerful Charismatic Playful Charming Honest Integrity Empathy Discover your strengths and unlock your potential with What Are Character Traits?