88 East Coast Road, Singapore 423371. * Huevos Rancheros (corn tortilla with refried beans and eggs) Industrial-chic interiors and a menu that is full of Mexico's most loved favourites. Amazing Old Fashioneds and Margaritas, a very good guac and ceviche. See any errors? Donec eleifend molestie fermentum. Choose from marinated Angus beef, shrimp or corn fed adobo chicken (D) (S), Jalapeno rolled with crushed tortillas and filled with Monterey cheese (D) (V), Melted Manchego cheese, served with flour tortillas. go to dessert. Overall, I was very satisfied, Paolo took good care of me. Drinks on offer. I can claim the best Mexican restaurant I have ever been in Dubai. Beef fajita. The service was really good and the food was quite tasty as well. Senior Bartender in Dubai. Jumeirah 1. "Heineken Mexican fever" Loca, the only Heineken bar in the region serving unique Mexican food, while enjoying the passion Loca Restaurant & Heineken Bar, Dubai :: NoGarlicNoOnions: Restaurant, Food, and Travel Stories/Reviews - Lebanon Choose your filling from slow roasted lamb, Chicken & Monterey or Kingfish and crab with a pimento dip (S) (D), Rolled corn tortillas with pulled lamb, served with black beans, sour cream and avocado salsa (D). . The portioning here is small and you must assemble the tacos yourself (which I prefer). Below you'll find our favorites. Would certainly recommend it for the food and location. Online ordering is only supported on the Zomato mobile app, Dubai Marine Beach Resort & Spa, Jumeirah 1, Dubai, Chicken Chimichanga, Mushroom Quesadilla, Tostada Salad, Chicken Burritos, Artichoke Dip, Fajitas, Efficient Service, Good Vibe, Live Band, Great Vibe, Staff Service, Great Atmosphere, AED 400 for two people (approx.) Maui beach Restaurant & Bar, Sofitel The Palm, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai, daily, 12pm to 6pm & 7pm to 11pm. slightly moody with large screen TVs looping Mexican western movies. Find out what works well at Loca Restaurant And Bar from the people who know best. LOCA Dubai Marine Beach Resort & Spa Jumeirah Beach Road - 4 A St Dubai - United Arab Emirates. Delicious food and a lovely atmosphere! The food was mediocre at best and the margaritas were subpar. My association with this restaurant is now 7 years old, whenever we come to Dubai for an official work I always go there for a dinner and are still continuing after moving to Dubai. Prices are inclusive of 5% VAT and 7% Municipality Tax. The location may have been nice 30 years ago. Reserve a table at Loca Restaurant & Bar, Dubai on Tripadvisor: See 253 unbiased reviews of Loca Restaurant & Bar, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #963 of 13,172 restaurants in Dubai. The amount of tomato paste used in both dishes was a bit excessive to us, but still manageable. I wouldn't be have mind the bad tasting food because Mexico is far away. DECOR: modern, dark andslightly moody with large screen TVs looping Mexican western movies. The spinach dip was as good as you can imagine. Dubai Tuesday evening brunch details for Tuesday Night Brunch at Loca Restaurant & Bar including start time, prices, direction, and location map, average review scores, available discounts, offers, vouchers and coupons. Surprisingly very good! Spacious with a large bar where you can sit bar-side but I recommend a table for brunch. Amazing staff.cool vibe. Been going here for 15 years, never a disappointment. Facebook Page. Great place great staff great food and great experience. It is located at the back of Souq Al Bahar, away from crowds. Music is nice. Lovely hang out spot with a chill vibe. Loca has broken that mold. Just inconsistent and not the standard you expect in Dubai of a reputed restaurant. Loca is one of Dubai's most popular Mexican restaurants. Loca Restaurant & Bar Dubai, Dubai Marine Beach Resort & Spa, Jumeirah Beach Road - 4 A St; Loca Restaurant & Bar Dubai. Loca Loca is a new concept in Mexican dining and drinking, opened in October 2009 and has had the critics raving ever since. The drinks were served quickly, and the food was pretty good although all of them were quite heavy. Copyright Loca, Sho Cho Management Services LLC 2022, Grilled Nopales with Asadero cheese, avocado, coriander and Cerrano grape vinaigrette (V) (D), Two hand made corn tortillas filled with chipotle black beans puree, Mexican cheese , tomatoes and sour cream (V) (D), Corn tortillas with chipotle chicken, queso fresco, sour cream, black bean puree and tomatillo sauce (D), Two corn tortillas filled with grilled nopales, queso fresca and roast tomatillo sauce. Three types of tacos: grilled adobo beef (Tacos Al Rancho), achiote grilled chicken (tacos de pollo) and spiced grilled kingfish (tacos baja). Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. The enchiladas and tacos were deemed to be a success, although nothing can beat the real deal in Mexico. Designed by Slash Interiors, Loca Restaurant and Bar in Abu Dhabi is the perfect space to experience a vintage pub without the grime. Beef Tamale. Choose from kingfish, salmon or shrimp (S), With guacamole, pico de gallo and poblano pepper. Always like the place. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. Phone. . Reserve a table at Loca Restaurant & Bar, Dubai on Tripadvisor: See 252 unbiased reviews of Loca Restaurant & Bar, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #965 of 13,100 restaurants in Dubai. Unfortunately it's still a smokers paradise too. but didnt expect them to remember so it was a lovely surprise when a vanilla cake and candle was brought to our table. Bar, Casual Dining - Mexican. 100% + Mexican best restaurant in Dubai.the food and service is ultimate and very interesting, highly recommended for couples as it has many private tables to enjoy the time, it is always better to call and book your table before arriving. Ceviche de Pescado . * Loca's Ribs: decent portion, soft-cooked meaty ribs - delicious & recommended Albuquerque Restaurants; The Chilaquiles is the revelation with its fresh citrusy soft cooked tortilla opened my eyes to tortillas being a cooked item - highly recommend. Add to compare. * Omelette Setas (mushroom omelette), with alcohol, amazing place , the food is really good and the seating by the pool so refreshing , totally recommand it. Draft beer has the correct gas mixture and temp. And it doesn't matter if you come to this branch or to the other one in Dubai Marine, the quality is just the same. Of course their food and margaritas are fantastic but I'm an avocado fanso i just eat 2-3 bowls by myself! Thank you guys, The best fajitas in Dubai hands down.atmosphere here is so awesome.the service was great.value for the food quite expensive but like I said the best fajitas in Dubai.will go again and again when Im craving Mexican food. . Nice decor and ambience. Nachos are incredible as well as the spinach dip. Kingfish or salmon in fresh lime and orange juice served with mango, papaya, tomatoes, red onion and cilantro. dubai abu dhabi abu dhabi Tel: +65 9106 0971. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. With an urban design, diners are treated to the sights of a contemporary Mexican restaurant, and even the chefs are . Ive been going for many years to Loca and they been so good and always improving the menu, just took my family that was visiting and no disappointment at all. Carne Asada Burrito. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Not cheap, but the use of discount vouchers helped ease the pain for 7 of us. Not cheap, but the use of discount vouchers helped ease the pain for 7 of us. Prices were mid range cheap for location. Enchiladas. Asado@ The Palace Hotel, The Old Town, Dubai 0.00 Miles Away; Loca Souk Al Bahar 0.00 Miles Away; Shakespeare And Co, Souk Al Bahar 0.00 Miles Away; Burrito Loco Dubai dubai 0.00 Miles Away; Loca Restaurant & Bar, Souk Al Bahar, Dubai 0.00 Miles Away; Shekspear Souk Al Bahar 0.00 Miles Away Food disappointed slightly, the breakfast options was average, but the main was a little better, and plenty of it. Loca Restaurant & Bar: Birthday Meal - See 253 traveler reviews, 146 candid photos, and great deals for Dubai, United Arab Emirates, at Tripadvisor. Loca's industrial-style decor makes way for a relaxed, urban atmosphere for a Saturday brunch or a late-night bite. I also liked the socially distant barriers and seating. day, and we told her we did it through Loca main website, and then she said "oh, through the App, one sec" searched through the iPad and then said when did you make the reservation, and if it was less than 3h it will not show With a head chef from Mexico City, Loca's menu brings Dubai a plethora of authentic dishes that are traditional throughout Mexico. They also have an outdoor seating if it is not too hot! The design is mainly dominated by wood and industrial pipes, bright, almost neon lighting and art on charcoal pillars. MENU. The food was so tasty too. By using Zomato's website, you agree to our, See all 12 outlets in Dubai Marine Beach Resort & Spa, Jumeirah 1, Dubai Marine Beach Resort & Spa, Jumeirah 1, Restaurants in Dubai Marine Beach Resort & Spa, Jumeirah 1. Important options are no longer on the menu, the place lacks the hygiene expected and the food is just ok now. My favorite Mexican restaurant in Dubai. Serves alcohol Valet parking available Smoking allowed Outdoor seating Lunch Casual Credit Cards Cash COVID-19 . more, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Table Service. Get quick answers from Loca Restaurant & Bar staff and past visitors. "/> Reserve a table at Loca Restaurant & Bar, Dubai on Tripadvisor: See 253 unbiased reviews of Loca Restaurant & Bar, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #971 of 13,172 restaurants in Dubai. Loca Restaurant & Bar, Dubai: See 253 unbiased reviews of Loca Restaurant & Bar, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #971 of 13,172 restaurants in Dubai. People also viewed. Authentic. Be sure to order the guacamole which is made at your table and the spinach dip. 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM. Truly loved our experience at Loca Restaurant. You cant fail to miss Dubais iconic Burj Khalifa. Definitely a place to enjoy Mexican food! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Who would not love to hone their bartending skills while enjoying some delicious chilled beer. Love the guacamole and excellent service, the age group of regulars is below 30 years. I look forward to doing it again soon. Loca is a new concept in Mexican dining and drinking, opened in October 2009 and has had the critics raving ever since. Our server Pablo (or Paolo) was the most friendly person, who guided us through our order, and also kept the 2 kids in our table well entertained. I prefer their a la carte menu as the other options have a bit more finesse than the brunch menu which is more texmex in vibe. 2008-2022 Zomato Ltd. All rights reserved. Place is nice, definitely a recommendation. psx value list. Yes. Both are highly recommended! Being that is happyhour doesnt mean we are cheap.we are your guest n to be honest individuals like this have done this to people b4 me n its about time your management try to correct it. Dubai Marine Beach Resort & Spa, Jumeirah Beach Road 4 A St, Dubai, UAE +971 4 346 1111. I did the night brunch with drinks. Dubai. Tried this as an alternative Mexican restaurant when taking friends for dinner. Reasonably priced Brunch, great for large groups, friendly staff, good food.