Our strive for perfection starts with hookahs using only top quality coconut coals . Top. Heres a sampling of a few reviews that were written after the visit from Jon Taffer. The bar posted the following message on their Facebook Page after closing on February 5, 2017: "Omaha, it has been a fun 6 1/2 years. Burgers 8760 Chilson Rd, Brighton, MI 48116. Oasis is the best hookah lounge in Memphis, TN. Oasis Hookah Lounge menu has been digitised by Sirved. If there is any broken items or glass inside the box, be sure to show this in the picture.RefundsOnce your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. And so is the kiwi strawberry. 1. Comfy couches and the Dj is always playing awesome music. The bar was dirty, the service was slow and even when arrived late the drinks werent good. Find out what's popular at Oasis Hookah Lounge in Memphis, TN in real-time and see activity. Industry Other. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email atinfo@pharaohshookahs.comand send your item to:Pharaohs Hookahs (attn. Froot loop: lemon mint - rose - vanilla. muffin man: orange - blueberry - vanilla - mint. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase delivery,unfortunately,we cant offer you a refund or exchange.To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Color. 663 S Highland St, memphis, TN, US Get directions. A Oasis - Highland Lounge and Cafe has a 3.7 Star Rating from 58 reviewers. Don't be afraid to sit with people you dont know if there's room. 3.6 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance. When the business took off, Jesse hired Corrie as the manager. Oasis Hookah Lounge c tr s chnh ti 310 E 14th St, Silver City, NM 88061, USA.Oasis Hookah Lounge hot ng trong lnh vc bar v c khch hng nh gi 4 sao trn Google. Currency USD. Our policy lasts 7 days. At first, things seemed to be looking up as the bars alcohol sales were up a whopping 30% thanks to the Bar Rescue bump. Sadly, the success was quite short-lived and soon the quality of the bar went downhill. Contact Oasis Memphis on Messenger. *Many choices, fruit flavors are the best. 4500 Club Dr, Brighton, MI 48116. Oasis Hookah Bar And Lounge 663 S Highland St 0.00 Miles Away; Crumpy's Highland 671 S Highland St 0.01 Miles Away; Original Crumpy's Hot Wings 671 S Highland St 0.01 Miles Away; McDonald's 614 Highland Ave 0.01 Miles Away; KMD Self-Defense & Fitness 644 S Highland St 0.02 Miles Away; Mom's Kitchen Soul Food 669 S Highland Street 0.02 Miles Away I could see paying $5 as most places that have a cover will charge. (901) 729-6960. 5. "You should go with at least three other people. Review Source: Posted on 10.09.13 Stephanie T. Report; 0. "You should go with at least three other people. Oasis - Highland Lounge and Cafe can be contacted via phone at (901) 590-2025 for pricing, hours and directions. As hard as Jon tried to convince Jesse to leave the hookah theme behind, Jesse didnt listen. Great place to unwind from the school week or just chill with your group of friends! Book this venue Send Direct Message. Compensation/Benefits. 8025 Dean Martin Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89139-6610. Unofficial Page. 3.9. Lets find out. Reviews for the bar were not good, as it had just a 2.5 star rating on its Yelp page (though on only 13 reviews). Click to add your description here. Most of the reviews seem to cite annoyance with the bars cover charge. Oasis Hookah Lounge and Cafe is located in Shelby county of Memphis city. 12/13/2014. In the end, they concluded that Corrie wasnt an efficient manager and Brandon was the most deserving person for this position. Comes with all rubber hoses and fittings. Jay Brown. Oasis Hookah Bar is one of the popular Hookah Lounge located in 663 S Highland St ,Memphis listed under Hookah Lounge in Memphis , . Quick Actions. All; Auction; Buy It Now; Best Match. Madison Social 1557 Madison Ave Memphis, TN - 38104 (901) 512-6976. When Jon Taffers team arrived, their goal was to see if a hookah business can be a success in such an area. 114. Wings, Chicken Oasis Hookah Bar on Bar Rescue. I saw it was on Bar Rescue and I was excited to go. Blue Hookah Set Tobacco 2 Hoses Hooka Pipe Shisha Case Glass Water Party 11inc (1) Total Ratings 1. . Oasis Highland 663 S Highland St Memphis, TN - 38111 901 729-6960. Oasis - Highland Lounge and Cafe can be contacted at (901) 590-2025. Just being honest. Chicken, Fast Food Wednesday nights are free fruit bowls night now! Its the home of the University of Nebraska Omaha campus, but this is not the location of the big sports powerhouse (thats the branch in Lincoln). How to get to Oasis Hookah Lounge by Bus? It was Season 3 Episode 38 and the episode name was I Smell A Rat. 1. Combine poor reviews with issues with the local government and its no surprise that it closed. View the online menu of Oasis Hookah Lounge and other restaurants in Memphis, Tennessee. Atualizamos a nossa Poltica de Privacidade. As I mentioned above, Oasis Hookah Bar did not have very good reviews at the time of its closure. We set about to change that and we have succeeded in doing so!Our current line of hookah products encompasses almost everything you need to smoke while staying in the Pharaohs family. When the drink arrived both Abbie and Jack didnt like it. read more, The food is so greasy it makes the paper bag a puddle of grease. If you receive a refund, the cost of the original shipping will be deducted from your refund.Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reachyou,may vary.If you are shipping item(s) over $75, you should consider using a tractable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. Get Contacts, address, hours, directions, reviews and more for Oasis Highland. this place reminded me of college.. in the good way. First, they melded the two names together, going with Taza Hookah Lounge. Our upscale lounge is home to the highest quality of hookah in Las Vegas. For instance, he brought back the hookahs (which I love) knowing there wasnt much interest in the area, so I wonder just how successful they were. You can." Tabac Memphis, TN. Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oasis hookah lounge. If youre not familiar with Nebraska, Omaha is one of the bigger cities in the state, with a population of around 500k people. Is this your restaurant? Thats why the Oasis Bar Rescue episode exists. Location Montego Bay, Saint James Parish, Jamaica. You'll need it! Places. It's a great place to socialize or study. <3. 12400 Highland Rd, Hartland, MI 48353. 176. Highland! Nossa Poltica de Privacidade dos Servios ao Consumidor e Poltica de Privacidade de Servios Corporativos entraro em vigor em 20 de agosto de 2020. Dcouvre les 19 photos et les 28 conseils des 348 visiteurs de Oasis Hookah Lounge. Add to Cart. esta loja virtual pode possuir contedo imprprio para menores de 18 anos. Hands down the best pizza in Memphis." Oasis has a great atmosphere. Located on South Highland next to McDonald's. This is a coffee shop, and there is no alcohol on premises . Delicious pho broth . shoulder bag av hookah flamingo. I Represent This Venue Learn More. Heres a Google Maps street view shot that shows the new business: So instead of smoking hookah, you can now go throw axes! Any item not in its originalconditionis damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.3. You can socialize, get real with each other, and just relax. starbuzz $20.99. Went for the first time a few months ago and I wouldn't go back. Our community is ready to answer. 19 Fotos und 28 Tipps von 347 Besucher bei Oasis Hookah Lounge anzeigen. shoulder bag av hookah flamingo. Specialties: Hookah, shisha lounge, Hookah tobbaco, game and arcade services, Hookah coals, Hookah lounge, coffee shop, Hookah bar Established in 2015. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) The odor is supposedly a dead rat and the bar is also serving "toxic" drinks to customers. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Hookah 2 Hose Set Black Glass Vase Tobacco Bong Smoking Water Pipe Shisha Smoke (15) Total Ratings 15. Powered by Create your own unique website with customizable templates. Find out what's popular at Oasis Hookah Lounge in Memphis, TN in real-time and see activity. Customers are free to download these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Sirved logo) for any commercial purpose, without . DJ was horrible. Welcome To Oasis Hookah Lounge Come in and injoy our FOUR 50" flat screen TV so you can watch All (hbo) U.S and International Sports including English Premier League and European and World Cup Soccer and Boxing Matches . Pretty cool check it out if youre in the Omaha area. This served as a reality check to Jesse who was then embarrassed by this whole situation. Jons spies Abbie and Jack went first to see how they operate. After all, this Jon went to confront the owner but he didnt take it seriously. See 19 photos and 28 tips from 347 visitors to Oasis Hookah Lounge. Consolidated reviews are When Jon gets there, he notices a bad odor and also bad behavior from the bar employees. The bar was renamed to Taza Nightclub, but they changed their name back to Oasis Hookah Lounge in 2016. Premium Made Stainless steel hookah is a great center piece. Thanks! This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Overall, Im not really surprised that Oasis Hookah Bar closed but I am surprised that it survived for three years! On relaunch, the bar got positive reviews from visitors and finally, it became the ideal place for a fun night out. I have bad allergies.I'm not sure if they offer days were it's just a lounge without the smoking. $ Bar Rescue - Taza (Oasis Hookah Bar) Update. It was Season 3 Episode 38 and the episode name was "I Smell A Rat". 46 reviews of Oasis Hookah Lounge "I have been to many hookah lounges before but nothing compares to Oasis hookah lounge. Based on 8 reviews. Temporarily Closed Open for Private Bookings. Highland Hookah Genie Base. Food, Drinks, Hookah, and Vapor! Distance: 0.17 miles, zam zamz mediterranean grill ($) Then, they went through a number of name changes after ditching the Taza Nightclub name about two years after Taffers visit. I really wanted to like this place. And the tropical fruit was nice! Highland Inn. Oasis Hookah Memphis. Not for people who don't smoke. 5. That's how best friends are made! 2. Pharaohs Hookahs Returns PolicyWe accept refunds and exchanges. Learn More. Discover Oasis.Our NetworkStore LocatorOasis Water has more than . Musician. Blueberry muffin is amazing! You can socialize, get real." Tabakwarenladen in Memphis, TN. Great place for a smoke and chill. refill $10. To be honest, I dont like paying cover for places where I am going to spend my money anyway, however, I understand there are some places where it is appropriate. Make sure to take advantage of this offer if you are getting close! Sooo many different delicious flavors for their hookahs! The Hookah Experience; Cocktails; Photos; Social Media + Contact; Locations. That manager chick who couldnt put a pipe together after working there years? On tonight's episode of Bar Rescue, Jon Taffer and crew are in Omaha, Nebraska to try to rescue Oasis Hookah Bar. But Watch your bill.. they like to add gratuity onto it even for a party of 2 and not say anything.. has some pretty horrible business practices.. but as long as you know what you are in for it can make for an interesting start to your evening. 32 reviews. A The phone number for Oasis - Highland Lounge and Cafe is: (901) 590-2025. They closed after a renewal of their liquor licence was declined. *Beer selection available *Bring your own wine *Cigars available. Get the tropical flavors and ask them to add milk if you're up for doing some tricks! Not a bad place if you come before the young crowd it can be a fun way to start the evening before heading to more grown up environments. Oasis Hookah Lounge - Madison Social at 1557 Madison Ave, Memphis, TN 38104. Come here to meet all kinds of new people! read more, Wings and fries combo was the bomb. Thank you to all the staff that has worked here and busted their ass for this place. It would make a great late-night work . Makes the line go faster if you have I.ds and membership cards ready when u enter! Shipping costs are non-refundable. Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you! (901) 729-6960. If you want to see another Nebraska Bar Rescue episode, you can check out my update for Sorties Tavern / OBanions Bar in Bellevue. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Foursquare City Guide. Oasis Hookah Lounge. 4/29/2016-Pros-good service-great hookahs (blue mist, kiwi strawberry, mango) Cons--not . Come & Enjoy. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.If you are approved, then your refund will be processed. From International Paper - TreeTops Cafe, Memphis 50 min; From Graceland, Memphis 54 min; From U-Stor Self Storage Hickory Hill, Memphis 63 min; From Memphis Fire Station #47, Memphis 41 min . Oasis Hookah Bar, later renamed TaZa Nightclub, was an Omaha, Nebraska bar that was featured on Season 3 of Bar Rescue. If so, take control of this page now by clicking the link below. deseja prosseguir? Buffet, Mediterranean, Steakhouse, Kwik Chek ($) $10?? Quantity. 8 reviews with an average rating of 3.0 stars have been consolidated here. To contact us, you can use the phone number (+1) 901-729-6960, oasismemphis.com website . Overall, a really cool hangout spot. Oasis Hookah Lounge . Though the Oasis Bar Rescue episode aired in April 2014, the actual filming and visit from Jon Taffer took place before that. Oak Pointe Country Club. We cant guarantee that we will receive your returned item. 9 reviews of Oasis Hookah Lounge "The Oasis isn't really a club, so much as it is a smoking lounge. Hookahs where packed to perfection and smoked smooth all night. Everything was on point, waitresses where smiling all night and the music was great. If you're coming for trivia night on Thursdays, make sure to get there early so you can get a seat! A Oasis - Highland Lounge and Cafe is located at 663 S Highland St, Memphis, TN 38111, A Oasis - Highland Lounge and Cafe is open:Thursday: 5:00 PM - 2:00 AM Friday: 5:00 PM - 3:00 AM Saturday: 5:00 PM - 3:00 AM Sunday: 5:00 PM - 2:00 AM Monday: 5:00 PM - 2:00 AM Tuesday: 5:00 PM - 2:00 AM Wednesday: 5:00 PM - 2:00 AM. It's got a very nice, laid back atmosphere and also has free Wi-Fi. One thing that's hard to find is good service at a hookah lounge, but the service at oasis was just superb. Oasis hookah lounge. to grow your business. ffnungszeiten, Kontaktinformationen und 6 bewertungen fr Oasis Hookah Lounge in 663 S Highland St, Memphis, TN. . 663 S Highland St Memphis, TN 38111 (Map & Directions) Phone: (901) 729-6960. Get Oasis - Highland Lounge and Cafe reviews, ratings, business hours, phone numbers, and directions. Make sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube for informational videos, how-to's, as well our keeping an eye out for the many giveaways that we do! . 3. I just watched this episode, and the recap is interesting. With over 50 different. Foursquare City Guide. . Great date place. Cuisine: Mediterranean Neighborhood: Memphis Website: www.oasishookahlounge.com Not the cleanness place, and most staff are friendly if not stoned out of their mind and stuck. There are so many flavors to puff on. All of our hookahs and hookah stems always come with some free bonus items! The condition of the hookah wasnt great either as the pipe was extremely dirty. 1,210 Followers, 1,019 Following, 332 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Oasis (@oasishookahmemphis) The menu for Oasis Hookah Lounge may have changed since the last user update. I had heard since they show aired they had reverted back to their old bar ways. almofada oasis melteda almofada oasis perfeita para seus momentos de descanso, tendo um tamanho apropriado para levar em viagens cansativas e uma es.. r$ 25,00 vista . 0. ice tips: $5. Then we have over 300 different flavors and 9 major brands. Hookah is great there and priced well for Brighton. it's a good place to go hang out for hours, talk, and play board games. Copyright 2005-2022 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Temporarily Closed Open for Private Bookings . 17. View similar Clubs. Passion fruit. $18.52 Used. Then, they switched to Oasis Hookah Lounge, which is pretty close to the identical Oasis Hookah Bar name. All Rights Reserved. Chinese, Subs, Sandwiches, Wraps Oasis is Louisiana number one ranked hookah bar . 3530 Walker Ave (Highland) 9.0 "Been coming here for 25 years with my family. It was declined after a large number of 911 calls due to fights and disorderly conduct at the bar. Just across the river in Iowa, you can also see the infamous O Face Bar episode in Council Bluffs, Iowa. Amazing Performance, enhnace your experince with the This Premium hand made Piece 663 S Highland St Memphis, TN - 38111 901 590-2025. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) When we began there were few choices for the consumer that wanted to upgrade from the cheap, flimsy hookahs of the day. Price Point They ordered Oasis Water, a signature drink but even the servers couldnt tell much about it. Oasis Hookah Lounge was open! This is a private club due to the smoking factor so be prepared to pay a $6 membership fee and to be carded (this is an 18 and up establishment). Though the Oasis Bar Rescue episode aired in April 2014, the actual filming and visit from Jon Taffer took place before that. Oasis Hookah Bar closed in February 2017. Would go back for sure. Sometimes the item looks 99% similar to the picture displayed while at other times it can vary quite a bit.Please also keep in mind that colors may be distorted or show differently due to the variations and settings on individual computer browsers or mobile devices.