Bible Verses About Husbands 9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Ephesians 4:2 love humility But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it. And Saul said, Bring hither a burnt offering to me, and peace offerings. Very High: Search Popularity Scale Find Most Searched Verses. Search the King James Version (KJV) for more references about Patience Bible Verses About God Verse Concepts. Bible Verses About Love For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous. Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. Romans 12:12 joy prayer With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love. James 5:7-8 KJV Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Sarah- formerly known as Sarai (like "The Artist formerly known as Prince")- is first mentioned in Genesis 11 (verses 29-32 to be exact).She was the wife of Abraham (previously Abram), whom many Christians see as the father of our faith. Author Bio Natalie Regoli is a child of God, devoted wife, and mother of two boys. (Read More)Romans 5:4 - And patience, experience; and experience, hope:Isaiah 40:31 - But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.Proverbs 15:18 - A wrathful man stirreth up strife: but he that is slow to anger appeaseth strife.Ecclesiastes 7:8 - Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof: and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit. Bible Verses About Hope, Bible Verses About Divorce "But the Holy Spirit produces this . (Read More.) knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Bible Verses About Prayer, Bible Verses About Children Impatience leads to wrong responses. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain. Bible Verses About Death Bible Verses About Death Bible Verses About Love. Bible Verses About Fear Bible Verses About Marriage But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith. Bible Verses About Forgiveness Bible Verses About Peace Bible Verses About Wives But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith. James 3:16 sin evil The liberal soul shall be made fat: and he that watereth shall be watered also himself. . Bible Verses About Wives See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, being patient about it, until it receives the early and the late rains. Bible Verses About Trust 1 Corinthians 13:4-5 love anger selfishness Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer. Matthew 15:23 (KJV) Square (Web) Mobile (Android, iPhone) Desktop (PC) 4K (Ultra HD) But he answered her not a word. Proverbs 11:25 generosity food giving Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification. Establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is at hand. Bible Verses About Strength Bible Verses About Heaven. Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer; Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up. Psalm 37:7 "Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; do not fret when people succeed in their ways. Patience. Psalm 37:8. Romans 5:19 righteousness salvation. 22 And as they did eat, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and brake it, and gave to them, and said, Take, eat: this is my body. Bible Verses About Ten Commandments Romans 8:25 trust hope James 1:20. Click the 'Search' button below to search the entire website (including all scripture translations, comments, commentary, Bible dictionary, articles, and other pages): Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. 5883 impatience. But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. Bible Verses About Faith Bible Verses About Grace When you are impatient with God, you are not trusting His timing and will for your life. How to Deal With Impatience Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for . And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD. Exodus 34:5-7. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain. 'IMPATIENCE' in the Bible. James 5:7-8 - Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. (Ephesians 4:2) Love is patient, love is kind. Scripture reveals impatience is a sin. 13 Bible Verses about Impatience Numbers 21:4 Verse Concepts Then they set out from Mount Hor by the way of the Red Sea, to go around the land of Edom; and the people became impatient because of the journey. Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness; But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience. Here are ten Bible verses to turn to whenever you are struggling with impatience. She has a Master's Degree in Law from The University of Texas. Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: For this is thankworthy, if a man for conscience toward God endure grief, suffering wrongfully. Bible Verses About Love 2 Kings 5:12 (KJV) Square (Web) Mobile (Android, iPhone) Desktop (PC) 4K (Ultra HD) Proverbs 13:10 By pride comes nothing but strife, But with the well-advised is wisdom. Proverbs 15:18 - A wrathful man stirreth up strife: but he that is slow to anger appeaseth strife. And he tarried seven days, according to the set time that Samuel had appointed: but Samuel came not to Gilgal; and the people were scattered from him. Bible Verses About Healing Bible Verses About Faith Bible verses about waiting for love. Bible Verses About Husbands Bible Verses About Strength Bible Gateway. Psalm 37:34. ( Jeremiah 29:11 NIV) But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.". Bible Verses About Grace 1 Corinthians 6:12 ESV / 2 helpful votes Not Helpful "All things are lawful for me," but not all things are helpful. I am no longer worthy to be called your son.'. Bible Verses About Forgiveness And patience, experience; and experience, hope: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Read full chapter. James 1:19. Bible Verses About Prayer, Bible Verses About Children Bible Verses About Death You also, be patient. Be not hasty in thy spirit to be angry: for anger resteth in the bosom of fools. Search the King James Version (KJV) for more references about Impatience Bible Verses About God 23 And he took the cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them: and they all drank of it. Philippians 2:3-4 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves. Some scripture references/categories courtesy of Open Bible .info under CC BY 3.0. The Holy Spirit Produces Patience - Galatians 5:22-23. Bible Verses About Hope, Bible Verses About Divorce Bible Verses About Heaven. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain. 15 "If your brother or sister sins, go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. Matthew 16:24. Luke 2:28-32 KJV ( Psalm 42:11 NLT) "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Bible Verses About Fear Bible Verses About Prayer, Bible Verses About Children Bible Verses About Trust When we are impatient, we are not loving, we are not manifesting the Fruit of the Spirit, we are not living in a manner worthy of our calling, and we are not acting as God's chosen ones. And the LORD passed before him and proclaimed, "The LORD, the LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abounding in goodness and truth, keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity . Bible Verses About Love 487. But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience. Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses. Bible Verses About Trust love evil. The farmer waits for the precious produce of the soil, being patient about it, until it gets the early and late rains. 1 Corinthians 13:4-5 love patience anger For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work. 21 "The son said to him, 'Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. Bible Verses About Strength Psalm 31:24. Jer 12:5 Tools [The Lord rebukes Jeremiah for his impatience, saying] "If you have raced with men on foot and they have tired you out,Then how can you compete with horses?If you fall down in a land of peace [where you feel secure],Then how will you do [among the lions] in the [flooded] thicket beside the Jordan? 13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them. Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof: and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit. "So do not fear, for I am with you; do . Bible verses related to Impatience from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance - Sort By Book Order James 5:7-8 - Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Bible Gateway. Bible Verses About Husbands And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. KJV Bible verse of the day Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin condemns any people. Scriptures on "Impatience" Email This Page To A Friend : See Also: Anger Peace: Be patient, bearing with one another in love. Proverbs 11:2 When pride comes, then comes shame; But with the humble is wisdom. Some scripture references/categories courtesy of Open Bible .info under CC BY 3.0. And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth. If a verse or topic does not belong, please contact us. The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way. (Read More.) 454. Revelation 14:12-20. 1717. "You men who are stiff-necked and uncircumcised in heart and ears are always resisting the Holy Spirit; you are doing just as your fathers did. For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Bible Verses About Peace Bible Verses About Healing Bible Verses About Husbands Romans 12:12 - Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;Romans 8:25 - But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.Psalms 37:7-9 - Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass. A wrathful man stirreth up strife: but he that is slow to anger appeaseth strife. Put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet. Bible Verses About Marriage God is Patient Numbers 14:18 (KJV) 'The LORD is slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love, forgiving iniquity and transgression, but he will by no means clear the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, to the third and the fourth generation.' Here are twenty Scripture quotes that relate to patience. Psalm 106:13 Verse Concepts They quickly forgot His works; They did not wait for His counsel, 2 Samuel 14:29 Verse Concepts Bible Verses About Impatience James 5:7-8 Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. A wrathful man stirreth up strife: but he that is slow to anger appeaseth strife. Bible Verses About Peace With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness; But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience. 1 John 3:21-22 trust law. Bible Verses About Healing Bible Verses About Forgiveness Let us love one another, for love comes from God and every one who loves is a child of God and knows God. Verse Concepts. Proverbs 14:29. Bible Verses about God's Patience. But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Romans 5:4 - And patience, experience; and experience, hope: Isaiah 40:31 - But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Bible Verses About Faith Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: For this is thankworthy, if a man for conscience toward God endure grief, suffering wrongfully. . Brethren, join in following my example, and observe those who walk according to the pattern you have in us. With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. Bible Verses About Love God showed his love for us, for he sent his only Son into the world that through him we might have life. He who loves not man does not know God, for God is love. Be not hasty in thy spirit to be angry: for anger resteth in the bosom of fools. See the related verses below. For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Galatians 5:22 ESV / 184 helpful votes Helpful Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others. Some scripture references/categories courtesy of Open Bible .info under CC BY 3.0. And he tarried seven days, according to the set time that Samuel had appointed: but Samuel came not to Gilgal; and the people were scattered from him. If they listen to you, you have won them over. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith. Bring the best robe and put it on him. Bible Verses About Heaven. Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof: and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit. Galatians 6:9. Sarah was therefore a woman of great destiny and purpose; whose life is full of powerful lessons that we can extract from. If a verse or topic does not belong, please contact us. And he tarried seven days, according to the set time that Samuel had appointed: but Samuel came not to Gilgal; and the people were scattered from him. 22 "But the father said to his servants, 'Quick! My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way. 24 And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many. Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. 2204. Bible Verses About Love. Bible Verses About Prayer, Bible Verses About Children Scriptures. Search the King James Version (KJV) for more references about Impatience Bible Verses About God Bible Verses About Wives Galatians 5:22 Hebrews 3:12-19 Take care, brethren, that there not be in any one of you an evil, unbelieving heart that falls away from the living God. Read full chapter 2 Peter 3:11-15 KJV 23 Bring the fattened calf and kill it. Search popularity is shown in blue using the scale below. The Holy Spirit inside of us gives us the ability to practice patience, and to grow our capacity for patience. AM Verse Concepts Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. Patience requires power - Holy Spirit power. And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD. Examples of impatience . A refusal to wait for people or developments, frequently displaying a lack of faith. 8 Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret-it leads only to evil. You also, be patient. Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. 1 Corinthians 13:4-5. Read full chapter. Bible Verses About Ten Commandments And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Exodus 34:6 - And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth,1 Samuel 13:8-15 - And he tarried seven days, according to the set time that Samuel had appointed: but Samuel came not to Gilgal; and the people were scattered from him. I will praise him again-my Savior and my God! Ge 16:1-2 Abraham and Sarah who did not wait for God to give them the son he had promised; Ge 25:30 Esau's impatience cost him his birthright; Nu 20:9-11 Moses Israel: Nu 21:4; Ps 106:13; Isa 59:7 Bible verses related to Impatience from the King James Version (KJV) by Book Order - Sort By Relevance Exodus 34:6 - And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth, Jeremiah 17:14 - "Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise." ~ Healing Scriptures KJV. Bible Verses About Death Bible Verses About Grace (Read More)Exodus 34:6 - And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth,James 1:2-4 - My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; (Read More)Psalms 37:23 - The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain. 12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. (Read More)Psalms 27:14 - Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.Psalms 37:23 - The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.Isaiah 40:31 - But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.Romans 5:3 - And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.Galatians 5:22 - But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,Ephesians 4:2-3 - With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; (Read More)Colossians 1:11 - Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;2 Timothy 3:10 - But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,James 1:2-4 - My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; (Read More)James 5:7-8 - Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. 1 Peter 4:8 - "Above all, keep fervent in your love for one another, because love covers a multitude of sins." Again, we see that patience is of greater virtue than impatience. Psalms 37:7-9 - Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass. 1 Timothy 6:11-12 KJV. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty." John 6:35 faith food life (1 Corinthians 13:4) And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth. Romans 12:12. King James Version (KJV) Bible Verses About Patience. Luke 9:59-62 59 He said to another man, "Follow me."But he replied, "Lord, first let me go and bury my father." 60 Jesus said to him, "Let the dead bury their own dead, but you go and proclaim the kingdom of God." 61 Still another said, "I will follow you, Lord; but first let me go back and say goodbye to my family." Bible Verses About Trust Bible Verses About Grace Impatience Bible Verses. Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.