I then asked for a napkin because no napkins or utensils had been offered. Absolutely delicious. Snow Crab, 2 Lbs. We had a couple of adult strawberry lemonades during the short wait for the food to arrive. Website: shellshack.com. 501 W Randol Mill Rd, 76011-5737, Arlington, US +1 817-277-0056. But google users haven't given this bar a high rating. Cuisine: Seafood, Bar. 1 Lb. DallasH131. Shell Shack. SHELL SHACK - Arlington. Loved it!! It's time to degustate great strawberry lemonade, juice or tea. We decided to dine on the patio. It said look at the boards for pricesbut most of the boards from where we were sitting weren't visible and the waitress wasn't much help although she was polite The service was slow & the food wasn't as good as it should have been for the prices. Shell Shack is your go-to neighborhood seafood restaurant offering the finest quality seafood and crab boils in town. I repeated and he looked at me with a quizzical look on his face and sat me. Except oysters aren't on the menu. I hang up and I reach Micah again and let him know I was the one on hold for over 40 minutes waiting on a manager. Even had dessert to sing happy birthday. So I ask again and she doesn't know either. We ordered calamari, a Date Night, Funnel cake fries, and Breaded Pudding. I saw a few tables sharing one boil bowl. He said he would tell the waiter, we waited for the waiter and finally had to go find him. The kitchen sink seasoning was perfect with medium heat. Fried Cornmeal Catfish with lettuce, Red Onion, Tomato, Pickle & Our Special Shack Sauce. Create new account. I asked if they fry in butter and she answered no. . Shell Shack is your go-to neighborhood seafood restaurant offering the finest quality seafood and crab boils in town.. more. The successful candidate will be able to mix and match ingredients in order to create classic and innovative drinks in accordance with Shell Shack customers' needs and expectations. Customers are free to download these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Sirved logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Sirved. We will be back.More, Barbara, thanks for the wonderful review! Im so very disappointed in the way I was treated when all I wanted was a resolution but there was no care at all regarding the matter. Besides the patio fans not working and the lack of misting fans lunch at the Shell Shack was enjoyable and a great suggestion. I like shellfish so she suggested the oysters. 4.2. He then asks me if I had a party of 6 or more and I let him know that I didnt it was only 3 of us and I was reaching out to them instead of the authorities. Served with fresh chopped romaine, shredded parmesan cheese & seasoned croutons. Claimed. Our precise and focused menu features a variety of boils, including King Crab, Snow Crab, Dungeness Crab and seasonal Bairdi Crab. SHELL SHACK - Dallas. Forgot account? I was anticipating this for some time because the parking lot seems always full. 2. Should you not be able to read the blackboard for our market prices on our boils, our team is happy to help however we can. No Substitutions. Sorry, we dont have photos for this restaurant right now. Visit Website. Get quick answers from Shell Shack staff and past visitors. . 770 Road To Six Flags St E Ste 100. Thanks for stepping out of your comfort zone and giving us a chance! Full-Time. Read more about us. I like shellfish so she suggested the oysters. A Houston outpost of Dallas restaurant Shell Shack is now open at 2412 Washington Avenue and features seafood boils, oysters and sandwiches. Alcoholic beverages barely had alcohol. Opening Hours. We were seated after about a 30 minute wait. Top SHELL SHACK Delivery Locations. Learn more 550 Lincoln Square, Arlington, TX 76011 No cuisines specified Grubhub.com Menu Non-Alcoholic Soda $2.79 Tea $2.79 Juice $2.79 Bottled Water $3.00 The Starters Crab Stuffed Tater Tots $6.99 The manager Corey ccommodated all of our needs. Had the Shell Shack Mama and it was delicious. Restaurant Servers. I hope this means we'll be seeing you again. She made sure me and my friend had everything we need before we could ask.I would most definitely be back to see her. each of which arrived as ordered. Red Claws Crab Shack - Arlington. Anytime you're looking for amazing shell fish, we'll have plenty at Shell Shack! Each is flavored to your liking with specialty seasoning options like Cajun. Order online and enjoy. Served with Zapp's Voodoo Chips. Hours: Closed Now. Enter your address above to see fees, and delivery + pickup estimates. Tue 11a-2a Independent. Upload your resume. This is the first restaurant in America where I witnessed and experienced people leave their pride at the front door and shamelessly devour the victuals. Shell Shack June 10, 2021 by Admin **We are open and accepting to-go orders, for delivery & curbside pick-up** **We are open and accepting to-go orders for delivery & curbside pick-up** Shell Shack is a casual dining Texas Seafood Boil restaurant located in Arlington, TX! The food was good but not good enough to justify the pricing in my estimation. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for The Shell Shack locations in Arlington, TX. 550 Lincoln Square, Arlington, TX 76011, USA. Bring your wallet but leave your dining etiquette at home.More, Who says you shouldn't have a little fun while you're enjoying your meal? Feeds 5 -6 People. The place overall is dirty and I dont recommend anyone to go. We're happyMore, Food was fresh and hot. We couldn't eat it all. Customize your preferences in your Cookie Settings or click Reject if you do not want us to use cookies for this purpose. He then just puts the phone down no hold and I can hear him telling his coworkers how he had just put me on hold for a long time over and over again and now I was calling back and he didnt know what to do with me. Job Title. They were huge! I was greeted promptly but when I held up one finger andsaid, "one please", the host looked at me, looked around and asked me how many in my group. Then-lights- trumpets-food arrived- WOW. Shell Shack Arlington, TX 76011 - Menu, 207 Reviews and 50 Photos - Restaurantji Shell Shack 3.4 - 325 votes. The crab tater tots and the boil were to die for. Your favorite food is just a click away. Dallas Hale - President and CEO, We ordered the catfish and the grilled shrimp. All. All the best, Arlington, Texas / Shell Shack, 550 Lincoln Square Shell Shack Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #12 of 449 seafood restaurants in Arlington #107 of 512 pubs & bars in Arlington #105 of 421 BBQs in Arlington #436 of 1522 restaurants in Arlington Seafood, American, Cajun, Creole, Grill ClosedOpens at 11AM +1 844-588-2722 Restaurant menu Creamy cheesecake with graham cracker crust. King Crab, Corn (4), Potato (6), Sausage (6). 6 tater tots stuffed with crab and served with choice of two side sauces. The menu is hard to read & without many prices. Upon travel and time sitting in the to-go box, items may not be up to par of dine-in fried items. Good pick. But she assured me they had them. Server 2 answers with, "ooo, butter I think". Website. Need a few hours to eat it all. Open Now. 2 lb. Although your hands can get messy, but our handwash machine can surely make your fingers sparkly clean. Get Shell Shack rKaufman & Lynd reviews, rating, hours, phone number, directions and more. The tails were heavily breaded and came out in a large clump and a few smaller clumps. Loved it!! Mixed greens with tomato, red onion and Parmesan cheese. The food is horrible. #101. Good and service were great. The location was perfect with various entertainment options within walking distance. The pleasant hostess reflects the style and character of this place. I asked about sides. Get Directions Offers. I then asked for a napkin because no napkins or utensils had been offered. We received exceptional service and an enjoyable meal which was cooked and seasoned to perfection. Shell Shack. but most of the boards from where we were sitting weren't visible and the waitress wasn't much help although she was polite The service was slow & the food wasn't as good as it should have been for the prices. The tails were heavily breaded and came out in a large clump and a few smaller clumps. Upon travel and time sitting in the to-go box, items may not be up to par of dine-in fried items. **We are open and accepting to-go orders for delivery & curbside pick-up**Shell Shack is a casual dining Texas seafood boil restaurant located on Lincoln Square in Arlington, TX! Boiled Shrimp, Corn (2), Potato (3), Sausage (3). totally worth it!!!! OPEN NOW. fried catfish platter. A little pricey. Javascript is needed to run Uber Eats. Each is flavored to your liking with specialty seasoning options like Cajun. 550 Lincoln Square, Arlington, TX 76011. She didn't know so she asked another server also explaining why. The service was okay, but not once was I offered gloves to eat the shrimp with, even though the waitress saw me struggling with the napkins. The food was good but not good enough to justify the pricing in my estimation. Seafood Restaurants American Restaurants Fish & Seafood Markets (1) BBB Rating: A+. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The service was okay, but not once was I offered gloves to eat the shrimp with, even though the waitress saw me struggling with the napkins. Specialties: Shell Shack is your go-to neighborhood seafood restaurant offering the finest quality seafood and crab boils in town. Theyre one of a kind. Find 5 listings related to Shell Shack Oyster Bar in Arlington on YP.com. EVERYTHING TASTES BETTER FRIED Our Menu BEST LEGS IN TOWN! Served with Fresh Hand Cut Fries, Hushpuppies, and Choice of 2 Sauces. Too many manpower less service. The fries were nicely seasoned but a little on the greasy side. But she assured me they had them. Shell Shack, winner of the best seafood in Dallas for 8 years running, is lowering prices to offer guests the best snow crab at the lowest prices possible. Bib time! Sirved does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items. She apologized and said that the pitchers must have just been filled. Served with Fresh Mixed Greens, Hardboiled Egg, Tomato, Red Onion, Bacon & Blue Cheese Crumbles. But super messy thank goodness for the hand cleaning station! See more of Shell Shack on Facebook. With fantastic new daily specials and lower pricing on snow crab, Shell Shack is the go-to place for crab. Updated for August 2020. Job Title. Come by and try something new! Just not good customer service to have different pricing without posting prices for all. It's a pleasant experience to order nicely cooked king crab, fried prawns and fried oysters. Yes, Shell Shack offers takeout services. More in Arlington; Edit Place; Force Sync. Full-Time. We couldn't eat it all.